Post subject: January 2016 Management Summary
Post #1 Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:46 am 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 1
Was liked: 22
GD Posts: 10
KGS: usagi
Hi!

I need to take 2 months off to move house and I need to concentrade on a different website for a while due to my job. I'll still be able to take care of the league no problem. I just won't be available to play or chat very much. I'll be declaring an official Bye for February so I don't lose my place in Alpha :) (oh yes, I plan to promote, for sure!)

One of the issues that led to this was someone who wanted to be an admin, but as it turned out they also needed to focus on work this month (ha!)

If anyone would like to help out, we don't need any pure administrative help (although for the right person an opening could be made). What we need are "angel helpers" who socialize with people in the league, who find out how people are doing, who help people on a social level. Pep talks. Reviews. Community leaders. There is only so much one person can do without this turning into a cult of personality. This ship is headed in the direction of a smaller, friendlier league, and those who get in on the ground floor now will be rewarded later with a very fufilling position in the online Go commuinity.

I am also very open to new ideas and I am happy to give someone free reign to try to make the ASR a better place. Talk to me :)

http://tsumego.ca/news.php