It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anyone want to know more about Weiqi / Go.
Post #1 Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:11 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 1
KGS: panion
Hi guys,

I am an active Go player and also an active SkyGo Member in Singapore.

Where there are many Go players in Singapore that are training and practicing there at their free time and also a place where we meet up. There are many Go training and practicing areas beside Singapore Weiqi Association both Bugis and Bishan. There are sub- clubs that are affiliated to SWA are:

(1)SKYGO @ Bishan Community Club (Singapore Weiqi Association) every Monday and @ Bugiz Singapore Weiqi Association every Saturday;
(2) GO Girls Leagues every Friday at Bishan Community Club (Singapore Weiqi Association)

If u want more information don't hesitate to email me or find me on facebook. My email jasdino(at)hotmail.com and Shigeru Jc for my facebook account

hope to hear from you guys soon, thanks

jasmine here

Last edited by angelpanda on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

This post by angelpanda was liked by: Bonobo

Post subject: Re: Anyone want to know more about Weiqi / Go.
Post #2 Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:05 am 
Oza

Liked others: 1304
Was liked: 1128
Thanks for the offer jasmine! You should probably write your email as: jasdino (at) hotmail.com if you don't want the spam bots flooding your inbox.

Edit: hint: you can edit your post :)

This post by daal was liked by: Bonobo

Post #3 Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:45 am 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 96
Was liked: 100
angelpanda wrote:
Hi guys,

I am an active Go player in Singapore currently training in Go at Bishan community club at the same time i am a SkyGo and Bishan Oriented Weiqi (B.O.W) members.

Where there are many Go player in Singapore that are training and practicing there at their free time and also a place where we meet up. There are many Go training and practicing areas beside Singapore Weiqi Association both Bugis and Bishan. There are sub- clubs that are affiliated to SWA are:

(1)SKYGO @ Scape every Saturday;
(2)Jurong Green Community Club WEiqi Club every Saturday;
(3) GO Girls Leagues every Monday and Friday at Bugis Singapore Weiqi Association &
(4) Bishan Oriented Weiqi every Monday @ Bishan Community Club at Bishan Singapore Weiqi Association

If u want more information don't hesitate to email me or find me on facebook. My email jasdino(at)hotmail.com and Shigeru Jc for my facebook account

hope to hear from you guys soon, thanks

jasmine here

Hi Jasmine,

Do any of the casual clubs have low-mid dan level players? I am visiting Singapore for two weeks on business and wouldn't mind finding a game. The last time I was here I went to SWA and couldn't find any dan players.

Post #4 Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:06 pm 
Oza

Liked others: 8262
Was liked: 924
OGS: trohde
Universal go server handle: trohde
Hello angelpanda, welcome, nice to see you here after reading you on FB for a while already :-)

Greetings, Tom

Post #5 Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:02 am 
Beginner

Was liked: 0
Hi, sorry for the late reply from angelpanda as i was away and now having problem reply to anyone from my other account if you need any help please contact me by angelwing or angelpanda... will try to help you as best i can ........

As i am currently busy training for my competitions and i am still active in SkyGo and B.O.W.

Post #6 Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:02 am 
Dies in gote

Was liked: 3
KGS: CaiGY
angelwing wrote:
Hi, sorry for the late reply from angelpanda as i was away and now having problem reply to anyone from my other account if you need any help please contact me by angelwing or angelpanda... will try to help you as best i can ........

As i am currently busy training for my competitions and i am still active in SkyGo and B.O.W.

Hi Jasmine,

How are you ?

Gengyang here ..

Last bumped by angelpanda on Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:02 am.