It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ~~Seeking Players for Online Go Group~~
Post #1 Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:23 pm 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 0
Hello there! My name is Zelliko. I have a very important request for you guys. Right now a Ventrilo server and Skype group have been going for a few weeks and I would like to extend an invitation to you!
I have a goal that I believe we can reach. i Want to have an active community of over 100 players that are online as much as possible. I truly believe that Voice chat and Go are needed for players seeking to improve their game. I know there are lots of players out there who would love to make friends and create a more social experience while playing Go online. I want to grow this Voice chat community that we have started as MUCH as possible. So please add my name on Skype and tell me you saw this on Reddit. Ill get you invited to the Skype group if interested and you can come onto the Ventrilo channel when you have free time.
In lots of online games people gather in Voip programs and discuss strategy, make friends , create events and just have a better time playing the game they love.
Clossius was very kind enough to get a Go Server going for all those interested in chatting and playing go together. We welcome all players and strengths.
So please Join us on Skype and
Ventrilo Hostname 209.35.119.9 Port 3794