It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for help by foxwq android app users
Post #1 Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:48 am 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 32
Was liked: 119
Hi,

I posted this on reddit 4 days ago, but still did not manage to find answers to my questions:

Quote:
I am the author of Kifu Snap, a go-board image recognition application. My API was reversed-engineered, and a Chinese Android app is sending a lot of requests to it. I don't mind, because I am collecting a very large number of go-board pictures thanks to this, but I am curious to find out who is sending all this traffic.

In a previous post to this reddit, someone mentioned that foxwq has an image-recognition feature. I wanted to try it, but getting the foxwq app to work seems complicated, and I am reluctant to install a Chinese apk directly. I would appreciate if anybody who has the app could take a picture with some text indicating which app took the picture, so that I can check whether my API receives it.

I am interested in testing foxwq this way, but also any other Chinese Android app that offers image recognition.
https://www.reddit.com/r/baduk/comments ... using_the/

I got some interesting answers, but nobody could test foxwq. I tried to install it today, but did not manage to create a QQ account (I gave my phone number, but never received any message).

Can anybody here help me? Thanks.