It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for a club in Mid-Missouri?
Post #1 Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:08 pm 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 2
KGS: Jec0119
Hello there! My name is Jared. If you're from mid-missouri like me then you probably are having difficulty finding go clubs or lessons or anything. I'm hoping to help with this problem by starting my own club in the area. I myself am from Moberly and I am fairly open a lot of the time, so schedule for me is pretty flexible. In short, if you are in the mid missouri area, like Moberly, Columbia, Kirksville, Macon, then send me a message or an email and we can get this club started!

All it takes is one person to join me to get this club rolling. Even just a few people getting together to play and review and have fun is better than staring at your ceiling wishing you could play more than just on the internet, or had an additional resource at your disposal to help improve your game. This go club is aimed to help solve both problems.

So think no longer! If you're in the area, and you want to play some games on an actual board, send me a message and let's do just that!

Any strengths welcome!

I'm not sure if it's appropriate, but i'll take a gamble and post my email here for you to respond to.
jec011990@yahoo.com This would be the best way to contact me if interested. Thanks for reading and good luck and good game!

This post by jec0119 was liked by: Bonobo

Post subject: Re: Looking for a club in Mid-Missouri?
Post #2 Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 am 
Oza

Liked others: 8262
Was liked: 924
OGS: trohde
Universal go server handle: trohde
Welcome :-)

And if I were you I’d somehow modify my mail address in such publicly viewable postings lest I be spammed even more.

Good luck!