It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Most disgusting KGS player award
Post #1 Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:05 am 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 6
Was liked: 31
KGS: 2d
My vote goes to this dude: [deleted by admin] He never greets at the beginning, he heavily insults people except when he plays bots and he constantly escapes (basically he loses all his games due to forfeit)...and he just signed recently^^. Watch his record and games and get shocked. :shock: On the other side it's hopefully entertaining to witness a teen just trying to beat his boredom^^.

Admin: Personal attacks are not allowed in this forum. The subject name has been deleted accordingly and this thread will now be locked. Subject is attacked as being the "most disgusting KGS player".
1. Personal Attacks
Remember the Golden Rule: do to others what you would like to be done to you. Trolling, flaming, bashing, or otherwise verbally attacking anyone is not allowed. When writing about a move that a member made, ensure all criticism is directed towards the member's move rather than the member. Also, please consider that not every member in the forums is a native English speaker as you write your post. (tchan001)

Post subject: Re: Most disgusting KGS player award
Post #2 Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:21 pm 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 252
Was liked: 251
GD Posts: 846
I checked a few random games. Some profanity, usually near the end, but I've seen worse.

Post #3 Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:27 pm 
Oza

Liked others: 662
Was liked: 442
Universal go server handle: Boidhre
From the couple I looked at, it looked pretty mild.

Post #4 Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 pm 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 143
Was liked: 218
Universal go server handle: moyoaji
I don't know if this type of post is really appropriate. It is one thing to post about a personal bad experience one had when playing against someone on the KGS, but this seems like more of a personal attack. I'm not sure if there is any forum policy against this sort of thing, but even if the player is really bad I'm not sure this should be here.

-Kageyama Toshiro on proper moves

This post by moyoaji was liked by 2 people: betterlife, Bonobo

Post #5 Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:04 pm 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 6
Was liked: 31
KGS: 2d
moyoaji wrote:
I don't know if this type of post is really appropriate. It is one thing to post about a personal bad experience one had when playing against someone on the KGS, but this seems like more of a personal attack. I'm not sure if there is any forum policy against this sort of thing, but even if the player is really bad I'm not sure this should be here.

Why not? His games & record is public.

Post #6 Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:47 pm 
Oza

Liked others: 8262
Was liked: 924
OGS: trohde
Universal go server handle: trohde
moyoaji wrote:
I don't know if this type of post is really appropriate. [..] this seems like more of a personal attack. [..]
Exactly my sentiment. When I read this my first impulse was to ask whether we now need a similar award for L19 Image we could call it the “One Eye Award” ;-)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]