It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: 87: ketchup (3k) vs. Kayres (2k)
Post #101 Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 127
Was liked: 18
GD Posts: 188
On second thought, I'll just resign here. Thank you for the game. Malkovich games are too tough for me!

Post #102 Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:53 pm 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 5
Was liked: 0
ok, thank you for the game. but to be honest i was thinking about resign too -.- so.. you were faster ;P thanks a lot again. now we can read the comments ;)

Post #103 Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 127
Was liked: 18
GD Posts: 188
Kayres wrote:
ok, thank you for the game. but to be honest i was thinking about resign too -.- so.. you were faster ;P thanks a lot again. now we can read the comments ;)

Really? Why? I felt like you were ahead a lot of the time here, and even in the end. I guess I might have been a little late in my resign if it felt like a boring game for you. I think overall, you are too solid for my type of play. It's a shame I couldn't play better. Thank you for the game and the review on KGS.

Post #104 Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:01 am 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 5
Was liked: 0
ketchup wrote:
Really? Why? I felt like you were ahead a lot of the time here, and even in the end. I guess I might have been a little late in my resign if it felt like a boring game for you. I think overall, you are too solid for my type of play. It's a shame I couldn't play better. Thank you for the game and the review on KGS.

No not because I was not satisfied with the game, it was really fun and I loved to play it. But it was because nobody replied to my comments why I started to end this here. There is no point in playing a Malkovich game if nobody reads what I think

Post #105 Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 2
Was liked: 1
Kayres wrote:
There is no point in playing a Malkovich game if nobody reads what I think

True, although some of the Malkovitch players shared that forcing themselves to write their thoughts is beneficial for them also.
Kayres wrote:
nobody reads what I think

False. The thread got almost 1500 views which is on par with what other threads get. Just because nobody is commenting doesn't mean that nobody is observing the game and learning from it. Malkovitch games are one of the primary reasons I visit L19 (although I read and enjoy all other subforums)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6