It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What was decided?
Post #1 Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 pm 
Gosei

Liked others: 111
Was liked: 315
Since it has been over a month since the meeting took place, I believe that now is a reasonable time to ask what happened there at the annual general meeting. Does anyone have a summary for items 10 to 15? http://www.eurogofed.org/egf/agm2013agenda.txt

Post subject: Re: What was decided?
Post #2 Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:52 am 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 162
Was liked: 15
Universal go server handle: betterlife
Javaness2 wrote:
Since it has been over a month since the meeting took place, I believe that now is a reasonable time to ask what happened there at the annual general meeting. Does anyone have a summary for items 10 to 15? http://www.eurogofed.org/egf/agm2013agenda.txt

I'm on it. The minutes will be published later this week (or latest early next week)!

(Lorenz, Secretary EGF)

This post by betterlife was liked by: HermanHiddema

Post #3 Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:44 am 
Gosei

Liked others: 111
Was liked: 315
cool!

Post #4 Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:33 am 
Dies in gote

And here it is!

Post #5 Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:12 am 
Judan

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 786
10 For those not knowing it: the earlier Rules Commission was dissolved shortly before the AGM.

12.c "1000" must be typo for "100", I guess.

14.c What is the adopted French proposal for the again new EC system from 2015? According to Michael Marz, Martin Stiassny's proposal was adopted; is this wrong? Somebody else told me yet something else, so was there confusion during the AGM about the proposals and their contents, or do many delegates not know well what they are voting for?

14.g would be more accurately called "Tournaments & Rules Commission", I guess.

Post #6 Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:34 am 
Gosei

Liked others: 202
Was liked: 1087
GD Posts: 645
Universal go server handle: herminator
@Robert: Any proposals referenced in the minutes would be one of those listed here as proposals for the AGM 2013: http://www.eurogofed.org/egf/

Specifically in this case, I would say the one titled: Proposal from France to adopt EC system by Martin Stiassny (PDF)

@betterlife: Thanks! One small mistake under 14g: It should say "expand...from 4 to 6 members", not "6 to 12".

This post by HermanHiddema was liked by: betterlife

Post #7 Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:03 am 
Dies in gote

RobertJasiek wrote:
10 For those not knowing it: the earlier Rules Commission was dissolved shortly before the AGM.

12.c "1000" must be typo for "100", I guess.

They can cope with more than 1000 players at the congress site not at the info desk.

RobertJasiek wrote:
14.c What is the adopted French proposal for the again new EC system from 2015? According to Michael Marz, Martin Stiassny's proposal was adopted; is this wrong? Somebody else told me yet something else, so was there confusion during the AGM about the proposals and their contents, or do many delegates not know well what they are voting for?

Yes Martin's proposal was adopted but it will come into effect only after the next championship.

RobertJasiek wrote:
14.g would be more accurately called "Tournaments & Rules Commission", I guess.

The proposal was made before the AGM and at that time this commision was named "Rules commision". I only know that Dinerstyn proposed this first, probably he went to the rules commision with it?

Post #8 Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:14 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 0
Previous EGF minutes included the list of official representatives. The new minutes just mention that 19 countries voted, but what countries, does anybody know?
Is Bosnia and Herzegovina already expelled from the EGF, or will it be expelled if not paying before the end of the year?

Post #9 Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 am 
Dies in gote

goer wrote:
Previous EGF minutes included the list of official representatives. The new minutes just mention that 19 countries voted, but what countries, does anybody know?
Yes, hmmm, this is because i took the minutes for the first time. In all the excitement i simply forgot to write down the names of the representatives! I won't miss this next time in Romania.

goer wrote:
Is Bosnia and Herzegovina already expelled from the EGF, or will it be expelled if not paying before the end of the year?
expelled on the assumption that they fail to clear their accounts by the end of 2013. They still have a chance to remain member if they pay until the end of the year. Paying means all what is due since they stopped paying and a small fine for paying late.