All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Surrounding Gardens!
Post #1 Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:30 am 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 1023
Was liked: 30
KGS: Elom, Windnwater
OGS: Elom, Elom0
Online playing schedule: The OGS data looks pretty so I'll pause for now before I change it.
Surrounding Gardens: Ayana no Sho (Shogi) x Ayana no Go (Igo), and after 6 months of Spring and Summer they both combine into Point Zero | Blank Slate, while introducing Abra's Xjiangchess and Weiqibaduk, and a side story, Square One. Light novels because Igo is just easier to express with some pictures.

2023 March to August, Surrounding Gardens Chapters 1 to 24. 2023 Autumn Point Zero | Blank Slate 2024 Winter Degree Zero 2024 Spring Angle Zero 3024 Perspective Zero, 2024 Autumn cycle. The main theme is that the story never ends, chapters just get released at a slower and slower rate, and even if the Author dies they'd have two successors, and each of them would have designated two successors. Even if the world ends and all the volumes of the story are compiled and buried in a time capsule, 1000's years later would be the message in the book that they must continue the story in the new civilisation. Just hope people don't misinterpret it and turn it into some kind of future religion—actually maybe let's hope they do. This is the story of the story, the story that is it's own story, that is the story of games and the metagames.

Post subject: Re: Surrounding Gardens!
Post #2 Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:57 pm 
Lives in sente

Online playing schedule: The OGS data looks pretty so I'll pause for now before I change it.
Point Zero (Seoule Impact)| Blank Slate (Square One) Abra masters Chess, Checkers, Xjianggqi, and Weiqi. Simultaneously happening is Ayana no Sho, Ayana mastering Shogi and Chess, and the second 6 months in spring and summer is called Ayana no Sho: Surrounding Gardens adding Igo and backgammon-mancala, Karuta and and a mixed version of Mahjong.

Ideally, I would rather start from Autumn 2023. But I'll have to start in Autumn 2022. So by December 21st.

Post #3 Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:11 am 
Lives in sente

2022 Autumn Equinox to 2023 March Equinox, Autumn&Winter_Ayana no Go

Spring&Summer_Ayana no Go: Surrounding Gardens

Autumn&Winter_Ayana no Sho

Spring&Summer_Ayana no Sho: Theory of Everything

Autumn_Point Zero (Seoule Impact)|Square One (Blank Slate)

Winter_Degree Zero

Spring_Angle Zero

Summer_Perspective Zero

Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer repeat forever

Post #4 Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:08 pm 
Lives in sente

2023 Spring and Summer, Surrounding Gardens (Ayana no GoxKarutaxMahjong)

2023 Autumn to 2024 Summer, Ayana no Sho

Then Ayana no Sho: Point Zero (Seoule Impact) | Square One (Blank Slate)

Autumn Point Zero, Winter Degree Zero, Spring Angle Zero, Summer Perspective Zero. Then repeat each year forever.

Post #5 Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:52 am 
Lives in sente

By Spring 2023 Create rulesets and rating systems
From 2023 Spring Equinox Surrounding Gardens (Atari Ayana no GoxKarutaxJong) and Ou Lulia no Sho, while programming a Universal mindsport AI and playing server by 2026 Spring equinox
From 2026 Spring Equinox combine Surrounding Gardens and Ou Lulia no Sho into one called Abra ui Duneun (Point Zero Seoule Impact | Square One Blank Slate), finding other people to continue the story, the number one rule is no matter how slowly volumes are released, they shall always released and never each 'the end', I hate writing that in stories. At least it should go on for 30 years in the story continuously with no timeskips. Each volume must cover exactly a meteorological season in plot, that's another rule. Autumn ones are called Point Zero, Winter ones are called Degree Zero, Spring ones are called Angle Zero, and Summer ones are called Perspective Zero, and of course chapters are points, degrees angles, perspectives, all this because corny titles remind you there is a system. 12 chapters times 30 gives 360.