It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Discord Baduk Academy Project from a Fox 9th dan
Post #1 Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:56 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 0
Hello guys my name is Kellen. I am a online badok(go) player on Fox(野狐) platform. My player ID is hedgedog and I am a 9th dan player on Fox. I am new to this forum and I am here to share some ideas with you guys. So I kind of notice that the resources of go learning in western countries aren't as common as they are here in Asia(especially China、Japan 、Korea、and Taiwan ). As a go lover, I would love to devote myself to promoting this fantastic board game.

Here's how I am going to do this, I am planning to give online go classes on group meeting software, preferably Discord but still not certain about which platform to use. I would try to work on several regular classes and each of them offers contents of different difficulties for different levels of go learners to choose from. To be more specific, I am planning on dividing the classes into beginner ,basic, middle, high, and advanced levels. So basically the classes are gonna be divided into 4 or 5 levels so as to avoid people from being unable to find the class that offers contents suitable for their levels.

As for the charge deal, I am planning on giving life long membership and monthly membership, both is gonna be quite cheap. As long as you are a member, aside from regular class hours, you can also contact me for personal game reviews or any other question you have about go whenever you want,and I will arrange a time for us to meet on discord and help you out. There is no time limit for this service as long as you are a member.

If you are interested in the learning project,feel free to join my discord server or contact me through Facebook or Twitter or Line or Instagram for more info.

Discord server link: https://discord.gg/HnBxY46NMg

Facebook: Kellen Han Please search for the account that has a hedgehog playing go as the profile picture.

Line:hedgedog0qaz

Twitter:hedgedog嘉隆
@F57NkhpVmuhvOxd

Instagram :Kellen_han_2