All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sirius? Yeah!
Post #1 Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:22 pm 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 1023
Was liked: 30
KGS: Elom, Windnwater
OGS: Elom, Elom0
Online playing schedule: The OGS data looks pretty so I'll pause for now before I change it.
This spring equinox in march it's been 12522 years since the Giza complex pyramids aligned exactly with Orions belt. So we are around halfway through the great year, very likely in the age of Aquarius. The origin of the water pitcher in the zodiac is probably the south American Garuda and the Elixir of Life.

So we are around 21 half-days from the 12522nd spring equinox, interesting that the past year has been a palindrome, and are still in spring so no seasons have passed, so:

Time is 12522:00:21:hh:mm:ss.sss

But I realize we could do better than that since a more consistent measure of time is how long Sirius spends returning to it's original point in the sky. So Sirius Ancient Egyptian Gizaic time would be:

AEGT = 430:08:21:07:18:34.555

0, 3/4, 1, the metallic ratios, e, and pi. Humans could be described as beings of 75% manifestation and it's no different in universal time; the natural human rhythm of time operates on multiple of 3 years, while the Sirius year is 4 years.

The date/time you were born has everything to do with mums but absolutely nothing to do with your actual age. But when humans realise they can't control somethings they cannot. Create superstition beliefs of higher powers they can worship just to egotistically have some sort of control or agency, even if in a . . . Manner with strange direction? Humans realised the precise time from when a person become a life cell may not necessarily be known easily, so they invented the silly practice of measuring age from the birthday to egotistically give the feeling that it's easy to know precise age. Silly humans. Although descendants of the Judaic tradition tribes across Africa and the Middle east and eastern Europe will probably recognise the correct measurement of Age from when you first combined into a living cell (and again, you life age has absolutely nothing to do with your consciousness).

I completely do away with the inelegant mixing of date and time.

So the time is 2021:03:29:07:10:37.000 or the date is 2022:04:30:08:11:38.111

Sirius puns allowed.

P.S. This 3/4 pattern, but when I applied it to the problem where refuse to believe experts can make obvious fundamental mistakes, but the evidence keeps mounting towards the opposite. I mean, you get dummies complain general relativity is fundamentally wrong due to their misunderstanding of physics, and I kind of assumed that most o the time experts seem to be doing something dumb, it's a similar kind But the more I look into it, hoping and believing that it's just a misunderstanding of mine that has already been properly considered, the more unlikely it seems to be the case. This is the opposite of what I expect. One solution might be , there are some things humans. The only experts I tend not to have that issue with are pro go players, which is the exact opposite result people would expect after AI. Maybe we have a major fundamental weakness in 25% of reality that exists no matter much of an expert on becomes in certain field. So the older I get the more problematically doubtful I am of 'government?' institutions and authorities? Odd. Maybe my personality makes me inherently sceptical of the activist type who thinks they can do better if they were in charge, but has never held those responsibilities, and in when you have the responsibility, but now I do not see the rest as that much more advanced than them, haha. The older I've gotten the younger I think the vote should be since I realise adults have just as (votes for different groups have been prevented and are prevented. I feel intuitively it's better safe than sorry; and by safe I mean when the first-post-past-the-post system most counties use. Populism might be the punishment for refusing to give 16 year olds the vote. Although my experience so far strongly implies that 15 years from stem cell (which for most people I guess would be about 14 years 3 months from the day they were born) is the definitely the correct for multiple goals and reasons.

Post subject: Re: Sirius? Yeah!
Post #2 Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:27 am 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 22
Was liked: 168
IGS: kvasir
I usually prefer ISO 8601 because it grants both "interchange partners" the same rights.

I refer to clause 5 of the legal text
Quote:
[...]A specific date and time format representation may only be interchanged

-- if the interchange of data and time format representations in general has been agreed, and

-- if applicable, if the interchange of date and time representations derived from the date and time format representation has been agreed.

This post by kvasir was liked by: Elom0