All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Coconut, nut of the chosen
Post #1 Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 9:24 am 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 1023
Was liked: 30
KGS: Elom, Windnwater
OGS: Elom, Elom0
Online playing schedule: The OGS data looks pretty so I'll pause for now before I change it.
Coconuts and other similar foods seems tailor made for human-like animals convenience-wise and health-wise. Allergies to coconut seem to only exist when a person is eating other bad things. When they remove those they respond to coconut fine. Some might use this as proof of a higher power: however I think it could be that the existence of coconuts guided our evolution. Similar to what has been claimed of psychedelics but I like the coconut theory better.

Also to me coconuts, along with eggs, represent the number zero. Anyway I'm going on a coconut based diet for life from now on. So when I reach Zero Euler in go I'll hold a coconut as a trophy to represent it.

Last edited by Elom0 on Thu May 19, 2022 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Coconut, nut of the chosen
Post #2 Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 9:27 am 
Judan

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 786
I suppose you know the story of 100% coconut food of travellers to south sea islands.

This post by RobertJasiek was liked by: Elom0

Post #3 Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 9:30 am 
Lives in sente

Online playing schedule: The OGS data looks pretty so I'll pause for now before I change it.
RobertJasiek wrote:
I suppose you know the story of 100% coconut food of travellers to south sea islands.

No I don't but I'm not surprised! I know coconuts are a major part of the Kitavan diet and they seem to do well :)

Post #4 Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 11:29 am 
Judan

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 786
After some months, everybody fell ill and returned to Europe. Food must be varied and balanced.

Post #5 Posted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:50 am 
Lives in sente

RobertJasiek wrote:
After some months, everybody fell ill and returned to Europe. Food must be varied and balanced.

Yes well majority coconut is good but nothing but coconut is bad. However majority coconuts and algeas like spirulina, chlorella and water lentils which is also called duckwheat, are probably healthiest. Along with coconut's Algae's are the best foods on the planet in terms of health and environmentally-friendliness!

Maybe our pre-human ancestors were eating other fruits but then also came across coconuts, and the most dextorous annd intelligent of us were best at eating coconuts most efficient, increasing the evolution of our intelligence. The same might be happening with humans and Algae!

Post #6 Posted: Fri May 20, 2022 5:15 am 
Gosei

Liked others: 177
Was liked: 491
That a diet is improved by eating more X and less Y doesn't mean that eating mostly X and eliminating Y is good.