It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Html5 Go Board
Post #1 Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:17 am 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 127
Was liked: 175
KGS: KOCMOHABT
Hello all!

I'm working on Html5 Go-board. I would like to know what do u think about my board. U can try it here http://webgoboard.com/. To load sgf/gib/ngf u can drag-n-drop it on the board or use Ctrl+O hotkey. There is mode for problems http://webgoboard.com/problems and also mode for Introduction to Go (in russian language). Feel free to embedding my board on your site. All is what u need it's script https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IlyaKirillov/GoProject/master/WebBuilds/goboardmin.js. And here is the example of embedding: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IlyaKirillov/GoProject/master/WebBuilds/BoardNavigateButtons.html. Hope u like it.

U can download 2 last files (js + html) and use it like an SGF-editor. It will work on any OS, all is what u need it's ur favorite browser (with support html5).

Chrome and Opera Next extension. (To load local files u may need to go chrome://extensions and set "allow access to file URL's")
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-go-board/cdmhoehokaoghadonjfdbhieajggfbmd.
Firefox extension
https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/web-gobaduk-board/
WordPress plugin
http://webgoboard.com/wordpressplugin

Pls post any issues and features request's here https://github.com/IlyaKirillov/GoProject/issues

Most common features:
Skin change (in preferences).
Score estimator (Ctrl+E) - it's can't detect dead groups, so u have to mark dead groups by urself (it's rly interesting, because u can mark any stone to be dead)
Setting viewport (Ctrl+V)
Recreating board with new size (Ctrl+C)
Save to sgf (Ctrl+S)
Askii diagram (Ctr+D)

PS: Sry for bad english.

Last edited by KOCMOHABT on Wed May 18, 2016 8:54 am, edited 8 times in total.

This post by KOCMOHABT was liked by 11 people: bahkana, Bantari, Bonobo, brokensymmetry, daal, Darrell, ez4u, goPlayerJuggler, oca, sybob, WEES

Post subject: Re: Html5 Go Board
Post #2 Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:06 am 
Lives with ko

Update: Ctrl+S - saving file in SGF format.

Post #3 Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:12 pm 
Lives with ko

Update: Ctrl+H - download boardshot in PNG format. (to change height/width of image u need to change size of browser window), also u can change skins for boardshot.
Added new color mode (F10), LM(left mouse) - blue color, ctrl + LM - red color, shift + LM - green color, ctrl + shirt + LM - gray color. Colors can't mix, but where is 3 depth levels for 1 color. (one guy asked me to add this color mode :))

Post #4 Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:10 pm 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 269
Was liked: 129
KGS: captslow
Online playing schedule: irregular and by appointment
Hello people, hello cosmonaut,
Hey, give him (or her) a thumbs up.
He made something very nice!
Go take a look.

This post by sybob was liked by: KOCMOHABT

Post #5 Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:36 am 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 252
Was liked: 251
GD Posts: 846
Pretty, but I was looking for something to customize. Any chance of seeing the non-obfuscated version?

Post #6 Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:24 am 
Lives with ko

snorri wrote:
Pretty, but I was looking for something to customize. Any chance of seeing the non-obfuscated version?

All sources on github.

Post #7 Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:27 pm 
Lives with ko

Update: Added saving to gif format. Current size of browser windows will be used for image and current skin. Ctrl+I - save current variant.

Examples:

Now making gif's as easy as 1-2-3. Load sgf or ur variant and push Ctrl+I.

This post by KOCMOHABT was liked by 3 people: Bonobo, Drew, zac

Post #8 Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:46 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 1
Hello all.

Congratulations on your Goban, KOCMOHABT. It sure looks great and is something I've been looking for.

I wish to inspire you, if possible, to develop this in such way that it could be played using the Kindle Experimental browser (it is a simple browser capable of handling html5 to some extent). This would enable us to play and study Go using the kindle - its long lasting battery and e-ink screen seems just perfect for this.

So far I am able to play against COSUMI (www . cosumi . net) in the HTML5 version of the board in my Kindle Touch (7th gen). But I very much wanted to play against friends in lunch hours or solve problems.

Thank you and nice work!

This post by felvds was liked by: KOCMOHABT

Post #9 Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 am 
Lives with ko

Update:
1. Added option for turn off/on sound.
2. Skin and sound options now stored locally, so if u will refresh page all settings will be restored. It will work even if u will run board locally from u browser (not from http://www.webgoboard.com).
3. Saving files working now in FF and IE (sgf/png/gif).
4. Color mode was changed (F10-mode). Now all colors can be saved in sgf-file and can be loaded from sgf-file.
5. Fixed several bug (shift+click on the board etc..)

Last edited by KOCMOHABT on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post #10 Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:03 pm 
Lives with ko

Added "about" button with a description of all hotkeys. My english skill rly poor, so i u will find some spelling or grama error pls let me know. Thanks.

Post #11 Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:48 pm 
Oza

Liked others: 2338
Was liked: 1332
KGS: ez4u
It is a nice board. Please consider how to implement the various functions for tablets, i.e. no key combinations please. Meanwhile the stone click sound is not working for me in FF (35.0.1) under Windows 7. The stone capture sound works fine, which seems quite odd. :)

This post by ez4u was liked by: fireproof

Post #12 Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:24 am 
Lives with ko

Update: Fixed serveral bugs. Added file open from system "File open dialog" - Ctrl+O, old variant of loading sgf file from source now working after Ctrl+Shift+O combianation.

Quote:
Please consider how to implement the various functions for tablets, i.e. no key combinations please.

It's seems like, i have to make a new menu for tables.

Post #13 Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:25 pm 
Dies with sente

Liked others: 19
Was liked: 46
Very nice work! The board looks very nice and the feature set is impressive.

By the way, I noticed some bugs and opened an issue on GitHub. I hope that is the appropriate/desired place for such feedback.

Last edited by YeGO on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This post by YeGO was liked by: KOCMOHABT

Post #14 Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:41 pm 
Oza

Liked others: 237
Was liked: 662
GD Posts: 4312
Online playing schedule: Every tenth February 29th from 20:00-20:01 (if time permits)
I opened the site goban.org as you say and tried to drag an SGF file to it. All that happened was that is replaced the window with a text version of the sgf file.

Post #15 Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:17 am 
Lives with ko

Quote:
I opened the site goban.org as you say and tried to drag an SGF file to it. All that happened was that is replaced the window with a text version of the sgf file.

Pls tell me ur browser and browser version. Thanks.

Post #16 Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:22 am 
Lives with ko

YeGO wrote:
By the way, I noticed some bugs and opened an issue on GitHub. I hope that is the appropriate/desired place for such feedback.

Thanks. Didn't saw this part of sgf specification. Going to fix it.

Post #17 Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 am 
Oza

Online playing schedule: Every tenth February 29th from 20:00-20:01 (if time permits)
KOCMOHABT wrote:
Quote:

Pls tell me ur browser and browser version. Thanks.

Code:
About Opera

Version information
Version  12.17
Build  1863
Platform  Win32
System  Windows 7

Browser identification

Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.17

Post #18 Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:18 am 
Lives with ko

Strange, just donwloaded 12.17 Opera and drag-n-drop works fine. Can u check pls, does drag-n-drop works here for ur browser http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_draganddrop.asp.

Post #19 Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:53 am 
Oza

KOCMOHABT wrote:
Strange, just donwloaded 12.17 Opera and drag-n-drop works fine. Can u check pls, does drag-n-drop works here for ur browser http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_draganddrop.asp.

Yes, that worked. But I am now on my work computer and that has a slightly different identification, otherwise everything else is the same:

Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Edition United States Local) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.17

I can try my home computer when I return.

Post #20 Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:07 am 
Lives with ko

Update 0.9.43: Fixed issue #1 with saving sfg files(thanks YeGO). Added support of gib and ngf files (drag-n-drop and Ctrl+O). Now u can use this board like converter from gib/ngf to sgf files.

PS: About Opera: i've tried opera 12.17 (32 and 64bit) on Win8-7-Xp. Every time drag-n-drop worked fine. But each time it was clean install of Opera with out any addons and extensions, may be problem lie somewhere here. Dunno :(. Anyway u can try another browser or new version of Opera everything should be working.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next